The majority of Internet users spend a great deal of time online researching a company’s reputation, products and services before doing business with them. Therefore, your online presence is a crucial and important aspect to your success.
Negative comments, blog posts and reviews can result in complete disaster for any business. Without a strong online reputation, searchers might not even find your company in search engines. Without good search results, your potential buyers or customers will flock to your competition. Your competitors, without doubt, will be thrilled but your company reputation will be flattened.
How can your online reputation hurt your business?
Let’s say one solo customer walked away with a very negative experience with your services or products. This one person will probably write a negative review on an industry review site or discuss their bad experience on their blog. What if this person has a huge following on sites like Facebook, Twitter or YouTube? Within a matter of hours, others will find this negative feedback and cement their decisions to stay far away from you and your business. Potential customers always look for reviews and feedbacks from other customers, when deciding on a company’s product or services. The last thing your company reputation needs is “Buyer Beware”.
A strong online reputation makes a difference.
Developing a solid Reputation Management structure will give your business image a positive and professional persona and guide you away from negative publicity.
Monitoring your reputation allows you to:
- Discover and analyze bad PR.
- Repeat what you are doing right.
- Build your brand and your brand’s perception.
- Get valuable insight into your products and services.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
When it comes to your online reputation:
- We monitor your brand name across the entire Internet by searching for any mentions of your business name.
- We notify you of any inaccuracies or negative feedback regarding your brand or business that we discover online.
- We offer professional suggestions regarding the best way to handle poor situations and turn them around into positive outcome.
- We inform you of positive reviews and postings online so you may utilize this information to your advantage.
Good Reputation Management is critical in this fast moving world of the Internet. Are you curious about where your online reputation is sitting right now? Are you worried as to whether you are among the good, bad or ugly? Call Eptimizer today for a FREE consultation.Eptimizer Cleveland, OH 44107 email@example.com Phone: 216-333-1288