Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a website marketing strategy. Essentially, it is the process of making a website and its content attractive to search engines. The whole purpose is to give your potential customers the ability to find your website or business online without knowing its name. As an Internet marketer, I see a great number of websites on a daily basis. While these websites may look nice, I see them from a different perspective. If their owners or webmasters would implement a few simple steps, they could capture a great number of visitors to their sites that they might otherwise be losing.
Wondering if your fancy looking website is missing a few highly important elements
to be “Google and user friendly”?
To answer this and other questions you may have about your website’s SEO we have created an Internet Marketing Package.
Some of the things we analyze:
- Technical SEO audit of your website’s architecture is a site-wide review of your website from a search engine perspective. We will determine if your website is friendly to people and search engines.
- Potential “red flags” for Google on your website. We will analyze your website for anything on your website that search engines can punish you for by dropping your rankings that can cause you to loose your website traffic forever.
- Any semantic, content, link, redirect, speed or other issues that your website may be experiencing making it less attractive to the search engines and visitors, and recommendations on how to fix them.
- Key Phrase research: We will implement key phrase research for your niche, services or products to determine which search words will potentially bring the highest volume of visitors to your website.
- Optimization actions to take: Based on our key phrase research, we will consult you on optimizing your website’s content and developing accurate and relevant titles and Meta tag descriptions.
- Directories & other places where your business needs to be listed: Find out how and where your business information needs to be listed and optimized.
- Competitor research and analysis includes your competitors’ online advertising budget, if any.
- Analysis of your social media presence and actions to take to get the most out of it.
- Image SEO best practices. Get your website’s images to work for you by optimizing them according to the image SEO best practices. We will point out any issues that prevent your website’s images from potentially bringing in additional traffic to your website.
Eptimizer has Internet Marketing Packages designed for Businesses and Organizations.
Call us today for your free consultation.
*Additional custom SEO services are billed on an hourly or per project basis.
EptimizerCleveland, OH 44107 firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 216-333-1288